HANOI IS THE CAPITAL OF VIETNAM AND THE CITY HAS A SPECIAL LIFE TO IT LIKE NO OTHER – THE FRENCH OCCUPATION AND CHINA DOMINATION HAVE INFLUENCED THE PEOPLE, THE LIFESTYLE, ARCHITECTURE, THE FOOD AND THE CITY HAS BENEFITED GREATLY.
|START TIME||Please arrive by 7:45 AM.|
|END TIME||Approximately 6:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Hanoi is a bit compact, but the most interesting places of the city are all relatively close to each other. That is the reason why it is easy to enjoy the best parts on foot or by a cyclone. You should spend your time exploring the beauty of Hanoi with a lot of interesting places such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Hoan Kiem Lake, One Pilla Pagoda Bat Trang pottery village, Long Bien Bridge and Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. Particularly you could probably explore the Old Quarter, the most famous tourist destination in Hanoi and enjoy a lot of interesting things in a single day.
With Hanoi Free Tours , You Will
- A brief look at local people’s life.
- Enjoy traditional food.
- Discover history and tradition of Hanoi.
- Immerse yourself on occult street corners.
- Captures memories in such a poetic way.
PICKING UP AT YOUR HOTEL
- Our guide will pick you up at your hotel, so please wait for us in the hotel lobby at least
- Our Guide will show you the itinerary
- Helping you prepare before the tour
Visiting Ho Chi Minh Complex
- Ho Chi Minh mausoleum.
- One Pillar Pagoda.
- Ho Chi Minh stilt house