If you are paying a visit to our beloved country – Vietnam, you should immerse yourself in the original Vietnamese culture. This is to help you get the real local experience during your stay here. Fortunately, this is not that hard to make it come true. Simply by having a fine talk with Vietnamese while enjoying your cup of coffee (for free 100%) can you have an invaluable insight into Vietnam. Here, this special model is called “Coffee Talk with native speakers”.
What exactly is “Free Coffee Talk”? What would you gain if you take part in our Coffee Talk? How to join? This post would tell you all about it, so keep reading!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||No. 68, Tam Khuong street, Dong Da district, Hanoi city|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Around 1,5 hours, please arrive early 15 minutes.|
Coffee Talk – A new door to explore Vietnam
At the very first thought, you would have an assumption that there is nothing special about coffee talk. Just invite some foreigners to our center and chit chat with Hanoian students to share culture and tradition
When you come and join us, you can freely choose any drinks you like without having to pay. Then, we are pleased to have you as our special guests to practice English with our class (normally around 10 people).
The class is from EduTrip English center, which aims to provide students with the necessary knowledge and confidently speak English in the short term. Here we think the best way to help them achieve their English target is to have real experience with foreigners.
What would you do at Coffee Talk?
Do not put any pressure on yourself that you have to be a teacher. Instead, be a foreign friend who loves to talk and explore Vietnam. In short, you do not have to prepare anything, just talk like what you often do daily.
Hanoi Free Tours – Free Coffee With Students
What would you gain at Coffee Talk?
– Experience local culture: Our class is local Vietnamese coming from different regions of Vietnam. Therefore, not only can you have a deeper understanding of Hanoi, but also other cities and provinces throughout the country. They would also be happy to show you the address of some must-try restaurants out there and some useful tips when traveling to Vietnam.
– Make new friends: A close talk can truly hold people closer. That is especially true in our Coffee Talk. Many foreigns came here and made friends with us during hours spending here. “We talk about the differences among countries around the world related to food, culture, tradition, etc. These are so attracting that we keep talking continuously for nearly the hours. Through this, we have a chance to get to know more about each other. And that’s how we become friends.” – said Nhung (a student).
Foreigner talk to the student in our free coffee talk time
– Inspire other people: At our coffee talk, as an English-speaking person, you would be truly regarded as an inspirer. Why so? Our members are those who speak English as a second language, therefore, they would be glad to have you as a foreign friend. Your great accent, pronunciation, tone, especially your speaking style could have a long-lasting impression on them.
– Learn Vietnamese: Everybody knows that when visiting a country, learning that country’s language would make your visit much easier. Here our class is willing to help you learn some Vietnamese words which are often used in daily talks, especially while traveling.
– Have free drinks: When you come and join as a guest, you will not have to pay any kinds of fees. Just pick up your favorite drink, enjoy and chit chat with us.